Tech Lead/ Senior Developer
The tech lead role at Stirling blue means that you will be leading a team of developers by mentoring the less experienced members and acting as a sounding board for the more advanced, but more importantly you will lead the team by writing great code inspiring the other members of the team.
You will work with developing proprietary tools that make up Stirling blue’s SaaS offering. As such you must be able to tackle the challenge of balancing between delivering high quality software and delivering results in a timely fashion.
The Ideal Person
- Has solid work experience with SaaS solutions
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Agile or other iterative models
- In-depth understanding of technical issues related to the delivery of SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Five+ years of relevant, professional work experience
- Expertise in PHP and preferably at least one more industry standard backend programming languages such as .NET or Java
- Understanding of cloud computing applications and platforms
- Strong grasp of digital technologies and architectural principles necessary for designing scalable, extensible and maintainable applications and services
- Passion for web and emerging technology and software development lifecycle
- An urge to develop yourself as well as those around you
Stirling blue is a well-funded legal tech start-up with a mission to digitally transform the legal industry and decrease the access to justice gap. We develop software solutions enabling law firms and companies to offer their customers digital legal products and services that are accessible and affordable.
We’re a diverse team with many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are growing rapidly and welcome those who want to be part of a fast-paced and collaborative team.
Our headquarter is in central Stockholm. Come join us!